The demand for Ayurvedic medicines is growing and the industry is setting on new heights. And if you are also planning to establish your status in the herbal industry then let us know a few mandatory things to sell the product in India.
There are various types of ayurvedic licenses. Let us explain to you in detail to make you sure about the things before starting your new business. We are here giving you the answers of:
- What are the various types of ayurvedic medicine licenses?
- What type of license do you need to sell Ayurvedic medicine and herbal products in India?
- Documents required to apply for an AYUSH license
- How to apply for an AYUSH License
- How Airen Herbal can help
What are the Various Types of Ayurvedic Medicine Licenses?
Ayush Licenses is mandatory for the business who want to sell Ayurvedic medicine in India, as per the Indian Law. The same law is applied to the Herbal Product Manufacturer & Third-Party Manufacturing companies in India who are producing Unani and Siddha drugs as well. There are four major ayurvedic medicine licenses & one additional for Third-Party Manufacturing which is issued for the Herbal Product Manufacturer & sellers. Here below:
- Wholesale License: This license allows wholesalers to distribute herbal products in bulk.
- Retail License: It allows the owners to sell herbal or ayurvedic products in the retail market.
- Manufacturing License: It allows users to be the Herbal Product Manufacturer. They can manufacture herbal products and drugs.
- Loan License: This is for the people who use the premises & equipment of someone who has an Ayurvedic manufacturing license. (It Requires GMP Certification)
- Contract or Third-Party Manufacturing License: This license is required if the owner wants to distribute their products as a third party. Also to enable Third-Party Manufacturing owners first needed an Ayush license.
What type of License do you need to sell Ayurvedic Medicine and Herbal Products in India?
If you are only planning to sell ayurvedic products in the retail market then you only have to apply for the retailer license. Whether you are selling herbal products online or offline trade licenses include both sell modes. Before applying for the retail licenses and to get their permit of selling herbal products you need to make sure that your company is registered under the company registration act. After adding your business or company as a legal business entity in India, the owner is allowed to take the permit of the AYUSH retail license. After this, you need a company bank account and tax registration as well.
Documents Required to Apply for an AYUSH License
Here we are sharing a quick description of the documents required when you apply for the AYUSH License.
- Organization’s Memorandum and Articles Of Association
- Address proof of the product selling or manufacturing premises
- If the premise is rented, you need to submit a copy of the rental agreement and the owner’s NOC
- ID proof of Directors/partners/proprietor
- Biodata of the company’s director
- Details regarding the refrigerator used
- Affidavit ensuring compliance of MPD 2021
- Proof of Qualification
- Registration with Delhi Ayush Council
- Appointment Letter of the organization’s director
A list of more supporting documents which you have to need to apply for the Ayurvedic Manufacturing medicine or products license:
- Two copies of the layout of the premises with machinery and equipment which you will be going to use during the herbal product manufacturing process
- Two attested copies of ownership of the premise and if rented then rental documents with owner’s NOC
- A declaration form of Affidavit-I from the Director/Partner/Proprietor
- MoA and AoA/Partnership Deed (two attested copies)
- A detailed list of equipment required for the herbal product manufacturing process
- Appointment letter for a full-time technical supervisor
- Work experience certificate form along with attested copies of academic qualification certificates
- Declarations of Technical Staff you have for manufacturing with photos
- List of Shastric Medicines
- Xerox copies of references signed by FTS
- Two passport size photos of the FTS and Director/Partner/Proprietor
- Sales pack draft labels
- Clinical trial reports from three Ayurvedic Practitioners on at least 30 patients
- The minimum area required for the setup of manufacturing is 1200 sq. ft.
- The premises selected by the owners must have to follow the rules specified in Schedule T of the Drug and Cosmetic Act.
How to Apply for an AYUSH License
- Every state has its own official AYUSH License website for the users who want to apply. You need to visit the website of your concerned state.
- On the website, you will find the application form: fill the form, attach the required documents and submit the form for review at AYUSH Department Commissioners.
- After verification and reviewing the document if you get the approvals then confirmation will come within 15 days.
- The licenses are sent to you by post.
How Airen Herbal can help?
We have a team of professionals who will guide you about the entire process of getting the AYUSH license for the herbal products retail and wholesale distribution.
The advantage of choosing Airen Herbal is we are a certified Third-Party Manufacturing company with a team of expert Herbal Product Manufacturer supporting businesses for years. We have experts who research a blend of herbs to deliver the best products for herbal retailers and wholesalers. We also provide labeling and packaging services at the best market competitive prices.
So, when you come to us we will help you to complete your process of getting licenses and provide the bulk herbal products for selling and distribution. We are the best Third-Party Manufacturing company in India known for delivering the best quality products.